Welcome to TIPPA
Our mission is to foster excellence in medical publications and communications within the biopharmaceutical industry by providing a foundation from which the industry can exchange thought-leadership, present ethical guidance, and develop industry best practices.
Learn more about TIPPA!
Mark your calendars! The TIPPA Midwest Meeting is coming to Chicago, IL – June 12-13, 2013. Join industry experts and peers in their quest to find solutions to the evolving challenges of pharmaceutical publication planning.
View the current agenda now!
For information on:
Speaking opportunities/program development: Christine Marez at email@example.com (831)-465-2284
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities: Menna Lloyd-White at firstname.lastname@example.org (704)-341-2440
Media partnerships and marketing opportunities: Brittney Luedtke at email@example.com (704)-341-2385
Membership is free.
Members have access to website features including:
- An Articles Archive where you can read articles pertinent to ethics, regulatory guidelines, process and strategy related to publication planning
- A live Message Board to discuss today’s issues today with members of the publication planning community
- A current Job Bank to post available positions or find new and challenging work for free
- An Expert’s Directory to seek out professional expertise in a variety of disciplines
- An Educational Seminar/Conference Calendar so you can structure your educational goals for the year
- Industry Links to important associations and guidelines so you can stay on top of trends and conduct research with ease
Benefits Of Membership
Some benefits of membership include the opportunity to:
- Communicate with industry leaders and peers on hot issues
- Learn about cutting edge information first
- Have a voice in the industry
- Engage in industry ethics and strategy
- Network with industry professionals
- Increase your skill set
- Join committees and vote on industry awards